Marsden, West Yorkshire
Up to £10.54 per hour + Inclusive of holiday pay
16 days ago
2 Months Plus
Our client a charity who look after and bring to life 2,000 miles of waterways across England and Wales, because we believe that life is better by water. Every role across the Trust plays its part in transforming our canals and rivers into spaces where local people want to spend time and feel better, bringing wellbeing benefits to millions.
Are currently looking for a café assistant at Standedge Tunnel & Visitor Centre on a part time basis for an initial 2-month contract.
The successful candidate must be flexible regards working hours/pattern.
Cash handling and Barista experience are an advantage, but more importantly our client needs reliability, hard work and a desire to achieve high customer service.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment to customers
- Polite and friendly
- Work well under pressure
- Basic understanding of food hygiene would be advantageous
- Experience of working with food previously is desirable
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to assist the rest of the team