£17 - £21 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
8 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently looking for a CAD Technician to start on the 10th September until 30th November.
To prepare drawings and blueprints for buildings, construction, and manufacturing
- To translate M&E surveys into CAD drawings
- To provide the guidelines and technical details of the product or structure that is being built
- To work with engineers, architects and other professionals in producing plans and drawings.
- To draw plans for the foundations of structures as well as lay out the interior rooms of buildings.
- To review data from engineers and technicians to ensure that they conform to design plans.
- To produce guidebooks and manuals for machinery and tools by making illustrations of mechanical systems.
- A sound knowledge of engineering design principles
- Good numeracy and computer skills
- Good communication skills
- A knowledge of material properties
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
- Good problem-solving skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to meet deadlines.
Hours: 40 hrs per week, 08.00-17.00 with 1hr unpaid lunch
Pay Rate: £17 LTD or £21 LTD
Length of Job: 10/09/2018 - 30/11/2018
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.