Up to £34.00 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
about 1 month ago
Our client are a leading international company and they are currently looking for a CAD Technician to be based in London.
You will need to have the following experience:
- Uses initiative and technical experience to help guide Designers solutions.
- Be competent and efficient in the following:
1. Bentley Microstation V8i (2D & 3D)
2. Autocad (2D / 3D)
3. Bentley Projectwise
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge and experience of Network Rail CAD standards.
- Apply and follow the internal CAD standards.
- A good practical understanding of BIM
- Understanding of CDM 2015
- Point Cloud Data
Tech skills, industry experience, project related.
Ideal Background :-
- Rail civil engineering
- Route works
- Concrete detailing
- Steelwork detailing
Appropriate CAD qualification i.e. City and Guilds/HNC/HND
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.