£15 - £18 per hour
about 2 months ago
Computer Aided Design (CAD) Technician
1) On a daily basis, undertake CAD tasks as allocated by Project Manager and deliver appropriate designs/drawing upgrades to agreed time, cost and quality requirements.
· Generation of appropriate CAD deliverables
· Timely support to administrative requirements [personal training, progress reporting, input to work planning, etc.]
· Correct use of CAD methodology to generate CAD deliverables based on information provided by other members of the team.
· Collaborate with client Asset Information Team to provide updates to drawings based on project works and site updates.
· Site surveys
· Completion and maintenance of required training
· Working knowledge of CAD methodology and its varied applications.
· User-level knowledge of Autocad 2019 including:
· Working experience in direct use of CAD within a complex project environment.
· Working experience of team work and planning/reporting.
· Working familiarity with Microsoft Office "Outlook", "Word", "Excel" and "PowerPoint" applications.
· Working familiarity with AutoCAD
· Good inter-personal skills and an inclination towards team-based work methodology.
· Proactive, efficient, thorough.
· High levels of initiative, literacy and accuracy.
· Strong use of approved methodology, but with suitable appropriateness.
· Good communication skills at all levels.
· None Professional, though any qualifications for CAD based software applications would be an advantage