Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
15 days ago
Due to a healthy forward workload, we are currently looking to appoint a CAD Technician to join the Leeds office of my client. The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of projects spanning the retail, logistics, rail, residential, commercial, and renewables sectors.
* Provide detailed structural drawings in steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and
timber in both AutoCAD and Revit Structure software packages
* Liaise with other members of staff and the design team
* Assist in the development of BIM implementation and staff training
* Maintain and promote my clients CAD standards.
Qualifications / Experience:
* HNC/HND Civil / Structural Engineering
* Minimum of 4 years' experience within a similar role.
* A consultancy background is essential, with a proven track record in delivering high
standards of draughtsmanship.
* Strong AutoCAD, communication and numerical skills.
* Flexible and enthusiastic approach to working within a team structure
* Confidence and ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large.
* Revit experience is not essential but would be advantageous
The role offers a structural training programme and excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation.
The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits