Rate on application
2 months ago
Morson International are currently seeking a CAD Specialist to join our client based in Poole, Dorset. This is a contract position for initially 6 months with the possibility of extension.
This is a full-time role based in our clients Poole office with working hours being 0830 to 1700 Monday to Thursday and 0830 to 1530 Friday (45 minute lunch breaks).
Our client is looking for an individual to join the Project Engineering team, focusing on Electrical and Mechanical design and specification works. As a key member of the Project Engineering team, the primary focus of the role is to prepare engineering drawings for manufacturing and documentation to the client's customer.
Tasks and Responsibilities
1. All employees have a responsibility to comply with the Operating System, Health & Safety Site Directives and Code of Conduct.
2. Ensure all relevant technical standards and specifications are adhered to for full technical compliance without supervision outside of departmental guidelines.
3. Collaborate with the Project Engineer on system design and create mechanical fabrication, mechanical assembly/outline and electrical engineering drawings using AutoCAD (Mechanical and Electrical versions).
4. Demonstrate technical ability and any associated 3rd party equipment working as well as being familiar with control systems and sampling systems.
5. To liaise with engineering and production to ensure suitable drawings are supplied and any changes discussed and recorded.
6. Attend internal meetings as required and support manufacturing teams to ensure system manufacturing is successful
7. To supply final drawings and technical documentation to client and service / commissioning engineers.
Due to the nature of the role, all applicants must have relevant knowledge & experience.