North West England, England
£233.00 - £322.00 per day
Rail Technical Team
9 months ago
Role: CAD Specialist
Rate of pay: £233 - £322
1. Manage the development, implementation and maintenance of CAD Standards throughout Investment Projects to provide consistent presentation and quality of final drawing deliverables.
2. Develop CAD Standards such that survey and as-built data and drawings are effectively integrated with the client's standard data structures.
3. Lead the Investment Projects input to Information Management in the development of CAD applications.
4. Lead the production and maintenance of CAD drawings, route maps and GIS files to Company Standards.
5. Prioritise CAD work load by liaising with Investment Projects teams and contractors.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
* Substantial experience in the use of CAD and GIS based systems
* Strong management skills
* Ability to communicate effectively in a range of verbal and written methodologies
* Experience of working in the Rail Industry
* Experience of using Microstation
* Experience of working within the railway environment
* Strong database skills
* Experience of Ordnance Survey map products