£20.00 - £35.00 per hour
28 days ago
Please load candidates on the Marine Cover Sheet with full details on.
It is essential that you advise if your candidate will consider a perm role and their salary expectations on the cover sheet.
Based in Devonport Royal Dockyard
Baseline clearance required before candidate can start.
Main Purpose of Role
The primary purpose of the CAD/BIM Engineer is to support the delivery of the Systems and Facilities design work packages in order to provide an overall capability for Ship & Submarine Maintenance Facilities.
* Production of concept visualisations in both 2D and 3D.
* Production of design deliverables, including EFD's, GA's, detailed drawings, materials lists, weld Information sheets, etc in accordance with the relevant project procedures.
* Application of Building Information Management (BIM) systems and processes in order to support an efficient collaborative working environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competences The candidate should have experience in:
* AutoCAD software (5yrs+).
* Autodesk Revit software (3yrs+).
* BIM to BS1192.
* Experience of working on large infrastructure projects (£10M+).