Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
* All new build facilities on a Nuclear Weapons Assembly plant
* 8 months contract
* Starting ASAP
Candidates will need SC security clearance so they should have worked in the UK for minimum 3 years, preferably 5.
* Mainly duct work and electrical assemblies on complex M&E projects so candidates should have worked on similar at some point - Airports, Depots, Warehouses, Hospitals or Rail will work. Candidates with exposure to ONLY Residential and Retail construction won't really work.
* The site is the size of Kingston Town Centre - Huge. It's got restaurants and other amenities on site
* Candidates will likely have t travel to site via their own transport - it's in the middle of nowhere unsurprisingly
* 3 Years + experience with either Consultancy or Contractor
* 2D AutoCAD experience - If you come across anyone with 3D REVIT or NAVIS experience speak to me