£250.00 - £277.00 per day
about 1 month ago
***This role is working in the public sector and therefore must be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. No limited companies are permitted. ***
Our clients internal Fire & Compliance team require a 2D Bentley Microstation CAD draughter to produce a number of fire approval & precaution plans. These are critical documents enabling major projects such as Crossrail & Northern Line Extension to successfully deliver their new assets into service & to ensure the safe operation running of the railway.
This role will predominantly focus on supporting our Fire Compliance team in delivering these vital CAD drawings. Producing 2D CAD plans in accordance the required LU standards (S1037 & S1088).
The Knowledge, Skills and Experience expected of the 2D Microstation CAD Drafter will be as follows:
- Possesses a minimum of a Higher National Diploma or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Certified to EngTech level or working towards
- Awareness of the interfaces and inter-dependencies between own discipline and the wider transport system
- Experience of producing technical documentation or reports
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: conception, specification, design, construction, testing, commissioning, bringing into use, operational support and or disposal of assets, systems or changes to engineering practice
In order to apply for the 2D Microstation CAD Drafter or for a confidential chat please submit your CV and contact details via this advert today.