Cabling Engineers - Fibre / Copper - SC
My client is currently looking for Cabling Engineers (Fibre / Copper) to cover multiple sites in the South West areas including: Somerset, Cornwall, Devon, Wiltshire, Dorset and Gloucestershire. This would be initially 3 months but with the expectation of long term work.
- Eligibility to get security clearance or hold current SC clearance
- Experience of working on government Sites and an appreciation of the site protocols
- Good working knowledge of JSP604
- Prefer experience/good working knowledge of SCIDA
- OH&S training? i.e. IOSH / other (preferred)
- CSCS/ECS/SSSTS/SMSTS (CSCS/ECS as a minimum)
- CNet / BICSI Qualifications (CNCI and/or BICSI Tech preferred)
- Industry-specific training: working at height/Asbestos awareness etc (Preferred)
- Own commercial vehicle with current driving license and appropriate business insurance (essential)
- Customer facing skills (Essential)
- Good grammatical skills essential for all forms of written communication, incl; emails, reports, surveys etc.
- Ability to work unsupervised when lone-working (essential)