£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
The full-fibre gigabit revolution continues to grow in the UK and Morson International are leading the charge in recruiting the personnel needed to deliver these future networks.
A provider of full-fibre gigabit networks is recruiting for multiple Cable Pullers across Southeast England (Thames Valley, Surrey, Sussex, London, etc).
- Working as part of a two-person team to install, repair and test Hybrid Fibre-Coaxial (HFC) and Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) from the distribution point to customer properties.
- You will be responsible for carrying out all pre pulling/blowing tasks as directed by your Manager and/or the daily work through your mobile device, ensuring full compliance with Health &Safety requirements.
- Experience in a similar position, pulling cable or blowing fibre within the telecommunications industry and used to working with power tools.
- You will be able to demonstrate a professional customer focused approach, while working unsupervised using your own initiative, along with the ability to work outside through all weather conditions.
- Although not essential it would be beneficial if you held any of the following accreditations: NRSWA LA, O1 through to O8 but not limited to, BT Accredited/(NOPS) Network Operative Passport Scheme, CSCS/EUSR Card, & Working at height.
- Due to the nature of the role it is essential that you hold a full UK driving licence.
If interested please submit your CV and/or contact Tom Glover at Morson International for for further information.