Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus scheme, Pension, Gym, Healthcare
15 days ago
Morson International is pleased to offer this new role on behalf of our client, a very well-established and world-leading group of businesses operating in the Defence & Aerospace, Security & Cyber, Transport and Energy markets.
If you would like to work for globally recognized company and gain exposure to exciting projects in Aerospace and Defence this is the role for you. Due to the rapid growth, the business is looking for an experienced C++ Developer to grow and progress within the company, if you have the drive and ambition in Development and would like to see your career propel forwards.
The role is based in Manchester on a permanent basis offering a great salary and benefits package. Working very closely with the multi-disciplinary development team, you will be designing and developing software solutions for your clients.
As the C++ Developer you will be expected to:
- Translate some of the features' requests in accordance with the Solution Architects' layout and design
- Identify and fix any errors and perform bug fixes
- Be involved in compiling user facing documentation (HTML etc..)
- Take part in all aspects of the SCRUM Lifecycle
In order to excel in this role, you will be expected to have the following:
- Extensive exposure to programming with C++
- Experience with WinForms
- Experience working with legacy C++ codes
- Great working knowledge of SQL Server
- Code version control tools experience (SVN/Git)
- Good Agile methodologies application
Any experience with the following will hold you in good stead:
- Experience with DUnit
- Automated test suites exposure
- Continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Continuous delivery (within SCRUM setting)
If you are interested and would like more information please APPLY or send in your CV. Interviews scheduled to start w/c 11th June in a two stage process.