Up to £50.78 per annum
9 months ago
C# .Net Developer
Number of Hours: 37 hrs
A Software Developer is required for a fixed term contract to support development of PC applications within the Electronic Warfare business at Capability Green in Luton. The role includes design, development, test and support of current and future programs.
Skills, qualifications & knowledge
Understanding or experience is required in one or more of the following areas:
* Windows application development using C#, .NET.
* SQL programming.
* Multi-threaded applications.
* Software architecture design patterns.
* Application Lifecycle Management using TFS (or similar).
* Version control using TFVC or GIT (or similar).
* Agile development processes.
* Service oriented architecture development.
* Unit testing & Object Mocking.
In addition, the candidate must be able to demonstrate full development lifecycle experience.
Key responsibility areas
Work within the Integrated Project Team providing accurate engineering output and providing technical information to ensure informed decision making.
Manage own work on a week to week basis.
Ensure engineering design is best practice by adherence to Company and Engineering life cycle processes.
Individual responsibility for cost schedule and performance adherence of own work.
Accurately maintain relevant documentation.
Complete moderately complex designs with little assistance.
Intrinsic job factors
The candidate will require the following personal attributes:
* Self-motivated and with an aptitude to problem solve and drive difficult issues to conclusion with minimal supervision.
* Ability to work well in a team and manage own workload with minimal supervision.
* Good communication skills.
* System level thinking.