North West England, England
£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Role: C#.Net Developer
Location: North West
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £40K (negotiable depending on experience)
We are currently working a well-established financial services business offering a range of services from SAAS, to credit control and back office.
With the current expansion plans and cash injection, now looking to hire their next software development talent to sit within a fast paced setting, with the autonomy to work independently.
As the Software Developer, you will be expected to:
- Help the current team in developing and implementing their new ideas
- Add to the functionality and enhance their existing products /services to clients
- Be involved in the whole process of the SDLC, from initiation to launch working in an agile set up.
- Design system changes after gathering all requirements
To be successful in the role of Software Developer, you will have the following skills:
- Extensive knowledge of C#
- Experience with .Net Web services
- Great knowledge of the .Net framework
- Strong SQL experience
Any knowledge of the following would be advantageous:
- Android SDK
- Visual Studio / Eclipse working knowledge
For forward thinking and ambitious individuals, this is a great time to join the business as the opportunity for career progression and development is available from the get-go.
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY now or send your details over email. This is an immediate requirement with a 2 stage interview process.