Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
29 days ago
We are currently working with a well renowned Fintech company based in greater Manchester. They are working with some very state of the art tech stacks providing spend management solutions comprised of travel, expense and compliance.
Due to continuous development and new projects on the horizon, they are looking to add to their current dev team man power.
As the Software Developer you will be responsible for providing a software design and development role within the IT software development function.
You will also be expected to:
- Improve the company's technical solution reliability
- Create all technical solutions to a high standard
- Develop software solutions to agreed timescales, standards and KPIs. Inform the PMO function immediately about any and all events that may affect delivery to these criteria.
- Build on extant abilities in web service development using the appropriate languages and technologies, including C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET, demonstrating a desire to work to expert level
- Provide timely and accurate estimates for delivery of projects, BAU requests and bugs.
To be successful in the role of Software Developer, you will have the following skills:
- Experience of Microsoft .NET technologies, ideally C#, and ASP.NET with some ability in VB.NET
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience of technologies such as WCF or WCE
Any knowledge of the following will hold you in good stead:
- Bootstrap UI
- TFS experience or any other Source Control tool
This is a one stage interview process and they're based in the Greater Manchester area.
APPLY NOW or send me a copy of your updated CV.