Up to £50.00 per hour
17 days ago
C# Software Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and passionate software developer to join our Weapons System Simulation and Experimentation team.
WSSE are integral in the development of weapon systems and system architectures, as a result we have developed a capability supporting developments across the full product life cycle.
The team integrate real products, models and synthetic environments to provide visualisation, demonstrations, verification & validation as well as training capability and support.
You will be part of a team, delivering innovative solutions whilst utilising the latest technologies to provide an end to end representation of the weapon system through:
* Visualisation and demonstrations
* Design and development
* Verification and Validation
* Training Systems.
* Development (using agile scrum methodologies) of real-time software components to simulate weapon systems, including the Integration of hardware to provide true representations of our systems.
We are looking for passionate software developers. The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate exposure to practical software engineering.
* C# / C++ software development
* You will be able to demonstrate your experience / knowledge in some of the following areas:
* Real-Time Software
* Configuration control.
* Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery or Deployment.
* Unit testing and test driven development.
* Agile development
SC Clearance will be required for this role, suitable candidates will need to hold this at present or be eligible to achieve this prior to starting the role.
Contract will be operating Inside IR35