Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Up to £17.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
3 months ago
Our client is one of the largest Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure companies and they are currently looking for a looking for professional buyer for Real Estate (RE)/Facility Management for Hull.
This individual will be handling the procurement activities related to Real Estate/Facility Management for UK.
The position will have interaction with Management at the various locations, and has responsibility to manage the implementation and support activities related to all the Real Estate sub-commodities (Construction, Energy, Leases and Facility Management - Maintenance, Security Services, Catering, Cleaning, Post Services, Other).
The ideal candidate must have the ability to self-manage workload, manage multiple projects in parallel, set target dates, meet deadlines, follow processes, develop a commodity roadmap of projects and implement projects to achieve optimum results.
The candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, must be organized, curious, self-driven and have a strong focus on optimization of sourcing activities through the development and implementation of procurement methodologies and strategies.
* Implement Real Estate procurement strategies based on market intelligence and overall Procurement strategy and gear Procurement processes towards strategic objectives and Customer service needs Support in implementing / expediting Sector / Corporate-specific cost reduction programs
* Contribution to cross-division cost optimization and exploitation of RE Procurement synergies, as well as ensuring SCM Compliance including P2P
* Drive strategy implementation with partners across organizations;
* Drive Supplier Management processes (e.g. evaluation, development, initiatives, control) to obtain best suppliers and ensure transparency and early integration
* Collaborate with regional and global members of Supply Chain Management;
* Communicate strategies, goal achievement and compliance details to management;
* Participates and/or leads cross-functional teams, actively shares knowledge with others, and exhibits leadership to encourage adoption of procurement practices;
* Performance optimization of organization, structure, process, quality, productivity to ensure long-term success and cross-division cooperation.
* Develop and implement rational procedures that are aligned to achieve maximum profit and relevant pooling targets
* Ensure implementation of initiatives (Sustainability, Values, guidelines, risk management, internal controls)
*Immediate projects to manage: introduce here the priority tenders/needs we have in the pipeline
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
Initial 3 month contract, candidate must have clear Real Estate experience and be able to hit the ground running to add value from day one
* 5 years of experience in Procurement;
* 5 years of experience with sourcing or managing Facility Management services;
* BA/BS in Business Management, Procurement or Finance preferred;
* Sourcing activities: Experience in sourcing activities, tender preparation and execution
* Supplier Management: Experience in supplier implementation and management;
* Negotiation: must be able to negotiate legal contracts, framework agreements and conduct business term and price negotiations utilizing various types of advanced negotiation concepts, including e-bidding and e-auctions;
* Strong analytical ability and process orientation skills in order to handle in a quick and effortless way large amounts of data from multiple sources, perform detailed analysis, be able to create and understand formulas & pivot tables, make decisions with scant data, and perform within Microsoft Excel;
* Excellent time management skills; ability to work with minimal supervision;
* Results driven personality; advanced interpersonal and communication skills;
* Software skills; Excel, PowerPoint, Word and ERP systems;
* Language - English
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.