about 1 month ago
Are you a Construction Buyer / Purchaser looking for a new Challenge? Have you worked in Construction Procurement dealing with Material requisitions? If so then this may be the opportunity for you.
My Client are a Tier 1 Main Contractor who work across various sector's such as Civil's,Build and Rail and are looking for someone to join their team in Warrington on a Contract Basis. The office is easily accessible by public transport and nearby motorway links and on site parking is provided.
The rate is negotiable dependant on experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing a comprehensive procurement service for all projects in the region.
- Deliver a consistent procurement approach across all projects within the region from work winning / pre-construction
- Demonstrate best overall value for money in the procurement recommendations
- Ensure a robust negotiation process is applied in the engagement process.
- Ensure contract arrangements and package details are comprehensive and protect the business in its
- dealings with suppliers.
- Contribution to Murphy leverage at every opportunity
- Ensure decisions are not focused upon lowest price but overall best value for money
Apply for the role within and those candidates with suitable experience will be contacted.