Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£16.00 - £25.00 per hour + Negotiable
Sam Mabbott B.Soc Sci
about 1 year ago
Temp to Perm
Our client is looking to recruit a Buyer in Hull on a tempo to perm basis.
The purpose of the role is to prepare and conclude sourcing contracts based on customer requirements at the most beneficial conditions whilst ensuring quality and on-time delivery.
Focus on business-specific Procurement specifically focused on Capital Equipment (CapEx). Implements Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials.
* Contributes to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems).
* Prepares and conducts negotiations to obtain highest feasible savings.
* Generates, documents and implements savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
* Executes Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification).
* Ensures a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisitioners) to ensure customer care and early involvement.
* Provides supplier information to the project and conducts project-specific supplier evaluations (project evaluations).
The successful candidate will have experience of working within in a similar procurement role.