North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Rate on application
19 days ago
* Purchasing execution - Tactical creation of purchase orders based on planner's demand
forecast and requisitions.
* Place purchase orders with approved suppliers per appropriate agreements.
* Invoice discrepancies - Immediately resolves all issues relating to invoices on hold.
* Conducts negotiations of purchase value and terms on spot buys, site unique suppliers
and/or commodities not currently covered under existing agreements.
* Manages purchasing system alerts (e.g., invoice, quantity, etc.).
* Acts as liaison between factory operations, suppliers, and sourcing organisation.
* Submits and continually updates forecasts provided by production planners.
* Processes Engineering Change Requests.
* Complies with all approved sourcing processes and policies.
* Works with the Regional Purchasing Manager to drive continuous improvement activities and best practices across the tactical team to achieve daily efficiency improvements and
achieving ISC metrics.
* Stays up to date in systems and technology capabilities and support the deployment of system improvements.
* Supports NPI initiatives in collaboration with engineering and sourcing.
* Establish Contract/Pricing/Communications with Strategic suppliers.