Dependent on Experience, 10% quarterly bonus.
22 days ago
Job Title: Buyer
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Elton - Easily Commutable from Chester, Deeside, North Wales, Warrington, Widnes
A highly successful and growing manufacturer are actively recruiting for a Buyer to support creation and delivery of effective sourcing plans which will drive out costs and deliver value, ensuring supply chain security. Alongside the Supplier Manager, you will ensure category strategies are aligned to total category and group purchasing objectives. You will negotiate prices and contracts for the supply of direct materials and services.
We are seeking somebody who is keen to be involved in the development of processes and long-term development of suppliers across all categories. You will liaise with partners across the UK and EU working as part of a recently established team on site.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Negotiation and implementation of contracts with suppliers
- Development and implementation of internal and external processes to optimise the procurement infrastructure
- Management of a range of projects
- Collaboration with colleagues within the UK and EU
Key Skills required:
- Knowledge of contract development and implementation
- Strong supplier management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple fast paced projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
A background within manufacturing, ideally packaging, would be advantageous, although is not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a world class facility with a company that prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.