Manchester, Greater Manchester
8 months ago
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- An understanding of EU Procurement legislation (desirable);
- A degree level qualification (desirable);
- Experience of Construction project/framework Procurement (essential);
- Experience in tendering opportunity which will use NEC3 style contracts (desirable);
- A professional qualification in a relevant discipline - e.g. Procurement (CIPS) or (desirable);
- A detailed knowledge of procurement processes and proven experience as a buyer (essential);
- The ability to manage your own workload and use your initiative to drive procurement exercises forward;
- A strong customer focus with excellent communication skills;
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office;
- Full driving license and own transport as travel will be required.
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Tom Wowk on 0161 707 1516 for more details. Please note - if you have not received any feedback within 5 days, your application was not successful on this occasion.