Up to £20.00 per hour
5 months ago
* Responsible for management of strategic non structural fasteners Market.
* Responsible for management of 3 contracted Suppliers as key account manager.
* Accountable as Supplier Relationship Manager
* Accountable for sourcing needs & providing the best purchasing conditions to the Business.
* Accountable for contracting all non structural fasteners needs
B. Main activities
* Define & implement the market strategies for suppliers portfolio on non structural fasteners market , based on current supplier panel, technological intelligence, benchmark suppliers of other OEM Boeing, Comac, Bombardier, Embraer etc.
* Manage sourcing activity, NSPI request, RFP-RFI / call for tender, selection report and ensure best supply conditions for Airbus,
* Coordinates cost optimization activities with other functions: redesign to cost, transfer of production to best cost countries, standardization, resourcing…
* Manage / supervise Transfer of Work (ToW) activities until G5.
* In the frame on a multi-functional team leads, manages risk related to suppliers (financial, strategy, monopoly...) and define appropriate mitigation actions
* Ensure suppliers' financial health is checked and actions taken as appropriate.
* Negotiate contract amendments with suppliers.
* Manage suppliers' contract, including claims, contractual review meetings, definition of continuous improvement targets (commercial competitiveness, quality and delivery performance…).
* Anticipate end of contract and end of price validity by retendering.
* Ensure accuracy of commercial T&C in Airbus systems (SAP update…)
* Prepare strategic alignment meetings between major suppliers & business management.
* Gather & promote best innovative solutions from suppliers.
* Ensure that business tiers, subject to positive business case, can be enabled to business contract using the Enablement process.
* Identify & implement synergies within business Group: harmonised strategy and supplier panel at group level, joint procurement initiatives.
A. Market Strategy
B. Suppliers briefings & analysis
C. Selection reports
D. Contracts, Contract amendments & Contract validation forms,
E. Claim analysis and settlement,
F. Business cases,
G. Reporting: transfer of work, financial trackers, risk trackers