Bury, Greater Manchester
2 months ago
I have an exciting opportunity as a Buyer based in the north west.
The Purpose of the role is to provide support for all required procurement activity as directed by the Operational Procurement Leader.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has come from a manufacturing background and also has experience with highly regulated sectors.
The ideal candidate will have
* MEP Services experience
* Commercial acumen
* Ability to follow Procurement processes
* Understanding of supply chain methodology
* Able to communicate effectively
* Good negotiation skills
* Good IT skills including word and excel
* Good level of numeracy and literacy
* Flexible in approach, recognising that the demands and priorities of a dynamic procurement department may change on a daily basis.
If you are interested in the role please send over a copy of your CV