29 days ago
About the Company:
Our client is a major global player in the nuclear industry. Operating on a UK nuclear licensed site specialising in:
Safe, cost effective and reliable uranium enrichment services
Deconversion of the by-product of enrichment into a more stable form for long term storage for future enrichment or final disposal.
Radioactive waste management and decommissioning services.
- CIPS qualified
- Lives locally
- Knowledge of SAP
- Extensive Cap-Ex experience / project
- Used to working in teams
- Evidence of negotiating / leading a negotiation
- Used to handling invitations to tender, placing purchase orders etc
- Familiar with contract law - terms and condition etc
- Experience desirable of working on a nuclear site / security clearance etc