£60000 - £70000 per annum + car + bonus + pension
4 months ago
Business Unit Manager
Home based can be based anywhere in UK
Salary £60 - 70k + car or allowance + pension (12% of salary per year) + private health care + benefits
- Must have developed and grown a business / division - ie grown / increased turnover
- P&L experience - ideally £3 million +
- Experienced in change management
- Background in engineering services, electrical testing & inspection, fixed wire testing, PAT testing, 3rd party inspection, electrical surveys.
- Degree level or similar
- Strong commercial, planning & negotiation skills.
- Strategic growth of business unit
- Identify and implement improvements in operating efficiency, planning, people capability and engagement together with customer focus.
- Manage a focused dedicated team driving results in operational performance and client service excellence whilst maintaining technical standards.
- Work closely with senior managers, directors and sales and marketing managers.
- 4 direct reports
- Division has 25 - 30 people
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
business unit manager; business manager; operations manager; service manager; EICR, Electrical Inspection Condition Report, Electrical Testing & Inspection, fixed wire testing, PAT testing, 3rd party inspection, 2391;