Leeds, West Yorkshire
3 months ago
Business Transformation Manager, Contract, Home based ( Significant National Travel)
- Responsible for managing enduring transformative improvement project opportunities across the BES business covering energy, services, smart buildings, and integrated delivery of all three propositions in-line with the operational strategy of the business.
- Business Transformation Managers (BTM) will support the Head of Business Transformation in the proactive development of programmes of activity to improve the operational and commercial performance of the business and by their own efforts manage those projects collaboratively with the account and support teams.
A core requirement is the clear identification of commercial objectives for each project, and transparent tracking and reporting of the delivery of those benefits through the project.
- The BTM will engage with a broad range of internal colleagues, including the BES Operational Board and their Account teams, and with external Clients and third parties. This engagement will allow identification of areas of opportunity both to solve operational and commercial problems, and also continually develop business strategy,
- Their impact across the BES business and their contribution to the UKBU will be significant. The primary measures of success will be achievement of the project commercial and operational objectives.
- The BMT will gather data and insight from across the business, work with the Sector teams to test ideas, engage fully with the UKBU Change community, and identify opportunities to add enduring value. They will guide the Sector SMTs in their process compliance and development, and implement a robust project management framework.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Graduate level education, professional qualification in project management or equivalent, demonstrable experience of multi-disciplinary project management.