£500.00 - £550.00 per day
8 days ago
I am working with a global manufacturing client based near Chester who is looking to recruit an Interim Business Transformation Lead for a 6 month period. Ideally my client is looking for somebody part time but could be open to full time for the right person. My client employs over 7,000 people across the globe and is seen as a market leader in their field.
This role will work with business leaders to mange a number of programme workstreams centred around business transformation and cost reduction. This consultative role will use project / programme management methodologies to deliver the required transformation on time and to budget.
This role will report in to the UK CEO and be responsible to the UK board.
- 5 years or more business change & transformation experience
- Experience of working at a senior / consultant level in a large matrix style organisation
- Experience of managing various project / workstreams - reporting updates to a CEO or MD
- Past experience of leading cost reduction programmes
- Experience of working within a Manufacturing / Engineering type sector
This role will be offered on a daily rate of between £500-550 per day. 3 day per week is preferred but my client is open to full time hours for the right person.