Salford, Greater Manchester
about 1 month ago
Business Admin - Training Administrator
Supporting the Training Coordinators and reporting to the Operations and Apprenticeship Manager the role will assist with the administration of this busy department. This role will suit those with good administration skills and previous experience and full training in the role will be given. As an administrator you will have a keen eye for detail, be a good communicator (both interpersonal and over the phone), as well as having good IT skills including word and email. You must be able to multitask and work well under pressure in both a team and individual work environment.
Key duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support the Training Department in the full range of training activities.
- Booking hotel rooms and travel arrangements for Trainers
- Creating compliance based paperwork including Joining Instructions, course Registers and trainer notifications.
- General administration duties including filing, scanning and photocopying.
- Facilitate good communication with other departments to ensure all training and training events are properly planned and coordinated
- Maintaining accurate training records to assist in the effective running of the department, updating on a frequent basis. These records will involve the maintenance of both paper and IT systems.
- Creating competency cards for completed courses
- Posting and external mail and arranging couriers
Skills and attributes:
- Ability to communicate effectively, clearly and professionally with a wide range of people
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Organised and efficient
- Dedicated to customer service and completion of tasks
- Knowledge of Excel/Word/Outlook/Power-point