High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Are you a whizz-kid when it comes to working with the latest business systems? Do you have experience of working with SQL? Would you like the chance to support and develop a company's ERP system? Then this could be the role for you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Business Systems Developer to work for a leading, global business in High Wycombe. This role will give you the opportunity to support and develop various Business Information systems, particularly the ERP system, IFS.
As Business Systems Developer you will be involved in designing solutions to problems and implementing improvements within the system to help the business. This is a very varied role where one day you could be re-configuring an existing function but then the next, developing customisations that enhance functions that are already in place.
In this role you will carry out;
- Patching and Support of IFS server/environment
- Administration of IFS User Access Rights/Permissions
- Development of Custom Objects, Events, Lobbies\Reports, etc.
- Data Migration & Mass Updates
- Database Administration (Oracle)
- SQL & PL/SQL Development
- Qlik Sense - Dashboard Development
- Data Interchange via XML & XSL
- Carry out support and troubleshooting
- Production of documentation for developed solutions and fixes
To be successful in this role you will have a good amount of experience in a Business Systems/Developer role, having worked with SQL before. As this role will be mainly support the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) System; knowledge and a good understanding of this is essential. We are happy to consider Analysts who have touched on development projects or equally, through and through Developers who want to work for a large, international business.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
For more information, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today!