Up to £18.42 per hour + PAYE
15 days ago
Our client is looking for a Business Support - The candidate will be tasked with working in conjunction with the POSW team to ensure that POSW achieve Supply Chain and Quality targets, meet future program needs, fulfil appropriate action plans and ensure the right level of internal/external customer satisfaction.
In the first instance the candidate will be tasked with working in conjunction with the Procurement Operations Structures Wing (POSW) team to assure and re-engineer (if necessary) compliance, business processes, reporting and diary alignment.
The objective being to create a high value and impact review structure resulting in a communication-rich environment with relevant roles and responsibilities in relation to this model clearly understood and respected by all.
The Main activities
* Support Procurement Operations Structures Wing's (POSW) supplier's compliance with the company and appropriate Aviation Authorities requirements (EN9100, NADCAP)
* Gather and analyze Key Performance Indicators i.e. Delivery Performance (D1) & Concessions etc…. for Procurement Operations Structures Wing (POSW) Governance ensuring achievement of Supply Chain targets.
* Meet the task / project milestones where applicable
* Identify any Risks and escalate to Management Team
* Quality Standards & Assurance - Focal point for POSW on changing and developing quality standards, as well as supporting department process compliance
* Manage and Conduct regular reviews with POSW team,
* Support develop / collaboration of new ways of working within POSW (GSuite, share points, etc)
* Raising risks, actions follow-up, reporting and escalation in case on deviation to POS/POSW targets.
* Constant review and performance management of POSWx to anticipate any risks or issues.
* Support Supply Chain Quality Manager (SCQM) in supplier assessment activities if required (Special Process, Procedure & process audits, Capacity Audits, Industrial Process Capability Assessment)
* Support Supply Chain Quality Manager (SCQM) in creation, perform and documentation of Supplier assessments if required (Supplier Control Review (SCR))
* Support and influence of modification processes (for example transfer of work etc.)
* Support appropriate mitigation and action plans in place with Suppliers if required
* Support capability / capacity at suppliers if required
The jobholder will support the Procurement Operations Structures Wing (POSW) management team to ensure achievement of commodity quality & supply chain targets incl. appropriate risk mitigation action plans.
The jobholder will ensure the right level of internal / external customer satisfaction.
* Autonomous and pro-active approach
* Willingness to get involved and drive change within the organisation
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Team work and leadership attributes
* Knowledge of Supply Chain Quality tools, techniques and methodologies
* Supply Chain & Quality Background
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
* Experienced in the use and deployment of Digital solutions/tools
* MRP expertise and SAP environment experience.