Up to £17.36 per hour
8 months ago
Business Support Professional, based in Frimley, 12 month contract, £17.36 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Business Support Professional to coordinate and execute all Business Operations related activities for a large aerospace company based in Surrey. The jobholder would also provide Business Operations support to the incumbent coordinators at other Defence Information locations, as required. You will report to the Business Operations Management Team, the jobholder will be the local point of contact for:
1. SHE Coordination reporting to the assigned SHE Associate. This entails: ensuring suitable and sufficient risk assessments are in place to investigate incidents, accidents and hazards alongside other interested persons to ensure completion of audit returns, statistics, metrics to attend regular Business and Local SHE Meetings, ensuring all SHE data is available to support the meeting agenda items to support implementation of change such as ISO 14000/OHSAS 180001 to advise on SHE requirements for existing and new processes and safe methods of working within areas of control and highlight non-compliance
2. Record Management Coordination (RMC) reporting to the Business Operations Governance Manager. This entails: providing Responsible Document Record Management (RDRM) related guidance and support to their office assisting the Records Manager to maintain and administer the relevant Records Management Systems performing Site Owner role for local Team Workspace Sites
3. Business Continuity Coordination reporting to the Lead Business Continuity Coordinator. This entails: supporting the development, co-ordination and maintenance of the office Business Continuity Management process assets supporting training and general administration of BCM within the Office supporting co-ordination of local Incident Management and Business Continuity Exercises
4. Local support to the Security, Archiving and Facilities Management activities. This entails being the local point of contact for any Security & FM related issues and liaise through the Management Chain to ensure completed to required satisfaction level
5. Communications support. This entails: ensuring Communication inputs are obtained & provided in support of the Communication Plan ensuring all staff receive the necessary communications updating Intranet Sites when required performing Inductions (will cover SHE, and other items above) optionally to support Diversity & Inclusion.
In all duties, opportunities for Business Improvements should be identified, fed back and where relevant implemented
The successful candidate will have previous experience providing business support, ideally within a large company. You will be well organised with excellent communication skills. You will be a fully proficient user of MS office packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of SHE reporting would be an advantage.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.