Rate on application
4 months ago
The candidate must have efficient & effective organisational and planning skills be resourceful, effective at multi-tasking, able to prioritise demands and have the ability to deliver and meet deadlines.
The candidate must be able to pay particular attention to detail and focus on delivery.
Proven administrative skills and a proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages would also be appropriate.
Methodical and thorough approach able to maintain accurate records.
Document Configuration Management
Support specific projects with day to day management of documentation
Keeping accurate records of incoming documentation
Tracking progress of review approval records
Meeting support as required
Minutes and meeting logistics
Travel Bureau (supporting and cover daily)
To provide travel support for all staff
* Booking of: Hire Cars, Flights, Taxis, Hotels and Rail
* Ensure appropriate financial code and authorisation are captured to support audit trails, invoice payment and project code reconciliation
* Pool Car Management
* To provide a reception service
* Receive notification of visitors from all staff and action as appropriate and in accordance with security procedures
* Meet and greet all visitors
* Sign in of all visitors and ensuring that they are hosted and escorted as appropriate and in accordance with Security and EHS guidance
* Opening and Closing of the building in accordance with Security guidance
* Receive Sales Telephone Enquiries, re-directing as appropriate
* Receive and act upon calls to the Emergency Telephone
* Manage bookings for the meeting rooms through use of Microsoft Outlook, public folder calendars
* Manage bookings for all external catering
* Manage bookings for telephone and video conferencing
PoC for Tours
* To be Point of Contact for all tours
* To follow the tour process (workflow)
* Liaise with different department i.e. Reception, Security, and Lab Mangers etc.
* Ensure areas are suitable for a tour and liaise with Infrastructure and HSE if any action is required
* Produce tour packs for the hosts
Provide assistance and absence cover to all support roles as required and agreed through Manager
Support staff for Photocopying, Binding & Laminating.