Up to £16.97 per hour
7 days ago
An Opportunity has become available for a Business Support Officer within the International Business. The successful candidate will provide essential Business Management Support to the Business Operations Team within International, to ensure that all business administration, governance and support tasks are completed in line with agreed programmes, within budget and to an acceptable level of quality.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following
* Management of the International Intranet site and comms
* Tactical support to the Business Operations Manager
* Support to the implementation of SHE across the International Footprint
* Support the Business Operations Manager in Maintaining effective comms across the International Business.
* Tactical support across Business Operations Team when required across the business
Good skills in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
Essential skills in Communication, Team Working, Motivation & Resilience
* 5 days p/wk (Mon-Fri) around relevant site core hours (7am - 6pm Mon - Thurs, 7am - 12.30pm Fri)
* Hours required to work per week are 37.00 unless otherwise stated (this does not include lunch breaks)
* Start and finish times to be agreed with local Line Management, in accordance with local site core hours
* Lunch break allowance is 42 minutes to be taken between 12.00 - 1:45pm (or as agreed with Line Manager). 42 mins will automatically be deducted each working day by the Open Options Time and Attendance system
* Dependant on workload, local management may request more or less hours are worked within this contract