Up to £13.50 per hour
4 months ago
Business Support Officer; 3 month contract; Preston, £13.50 per hour
An opportunity is available for a Business Support Officer to work for a large aerospace based at their site in Preston. The successful candidate will provide essential business management support to the engineering teams ensuring that all business administration, governance and support tasks are completed in line with agreed programmes, within budget and to an acceptable level of quality.
You will have drive and a willingness to develop and learn in a complex environment.
Duties will involve;
- Ensure all travel requests are authorised in a timely manner and that supporting documentation is submitted with the requests.
- Book flights, hotels, trains, car hire and arrange currency requests
- Ensure travellers have full travel pack prior to travelling to take with them.
- Maintain the travel log for both Overseas and UK showing dates, destination, mode of transport, accommodation, hire car, taxi, currency, date booked, meeting(s) to be attended and relevant
- Contract Number together with associated costs.
- Process expenses claims using Concur, ensuring the right cost centre code is used and expenses are allocated correctly and within Company policy
- Office supply stock level management and re-ordering as required.
- Act as point of contact for visitors, ensuring they are booked on site with security.
- General hosting of visitors, collection and escorting across site, arrangement of working lunches/refreshments.
- Configuring ad hoc documents into the departmental workspace
- Log of all cabinet and control of ownership
- Departmental email distribution.
- Departmental notice board management. Ensure notices are up to date, removing/updating as applicable
The successful candidate will have previous administration experience preferably gained in a business support role along with a relevant NVQ qualification. You will be a proficient user of MS Office packages including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project. You will have excellent communication and team working skills and will be self-motivated.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.