Up to £13.73 per hour
3 months ago
6 month contract
Business Support - Flight Operations; based near Preston; 6 month contract; £13.73 PAYE per hour
We are looking for a Business Support Officer to work within a Flight Operations area for a large aerospace company based near Preston.
The role will suit someone highly organised with good influencing and persuading skills and the ability to adapt their communication style to suit their audience. Flexibility and being adaptable are key to the role and able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst balancing conflicting priorities is essential. You should be proactive and enthusiastic in their approach
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a business support role along with recent previous experience of booking international travel (including visas), along with coordinating travel itineraries, booking of transport and accommodation. The role will also involve management and processing of expenses. You will have experience using MS Office - PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel. Excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills are required along with a good working knowledge of processes and IT Systems.
The role will involve providing administrative support to Fast Jet Aircrew, CTP LA & Strategic Aircraft, Head of Safety& Compliance and Assurance Manager, Flight Operations
Duties will involve;
- Ensure visa/passport validity to ensure alignment with short notice requirements to travel
- Arrange outbound/return travel and accommodation and ensure correct currency is obtained
- Submit expenses within the required timescales, ensuring no late payment charges and compliance with the MAI Travel Policy
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required/requested
- Meeting co-ordination
Management of Flight Crew Checklists (FCCs), Technical Publications and Pilot Flight Reports
- Ensure immediate distribution of FCCs to aircrew
- Notify Office Manager/Mil Ops of FCCs received within 24 hours
- Ensure that Technical Publications are filed in accordance with instructions and aircrew notified on completion
Provide cover for Executive Secretary during periods of absence
- Accurate and timely management of senior management team activities, including diaries, correspondence and travel and other ad hoc tasks as required/requested
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.