Blandford Forum, Dorset
Up to £115.14 per day
4 months ago
A new opportunity is now available to be come a Support Officer within an Aerospace and Defence organisation. You will be required to support the operational community by carrying out administrative and managerial support to operational tasks.
- LSRC Task Management.
- Providing the assured allocation of resources within the facility, including:
- Conducting an initial review of requirements against asset availability to inform the task analysis process.
- Ensuring assets have been appropriately recorded.
- Informing Task Managers when resources allocated to a task have been amended.
- Production of utilisation statistics for management reviews and reports.
- To provide administrative support to operational tasks, including:
- Production of the task file when a tasking request is received.
- Producing review documentation and acting as the secretary for operational task reviews.
- Producing draft documentation in support of the task processes.
- Auditing task files prior to archiving.
- Auditing accommodation prior to and following a task.
- To provide a customer focus for operational tasks, including:
- Co-ordinating visitor days.
- Conducting welcome briefs.
- Checking vetting details and arranging appropriate passes, swipe cards and access.
- Recovering customer swipe cards.
- Greeting and escorting visitors to a task area.
- Collecting equipment or systems necessary to meet the aims of a task.
- Submitting for archive task information as required Qualify as Task Manager, with the ability to manage non-testing tasks and provide staff-relief to ongoing tasks where Task Mangers are otherwise unavailable.
Duties to include:
- Following defined processes with an accredited Quality Management System (QMS).
- Liaison with customers to define task requirements and agree the scope of a task.
- Production of task documentation, to exacting standards.
- Creation and validation of simple test environments using the LSRC's bespoke Configuration Database tool.
- Close administrative support to customer personnel.
- Closure of a test environment at the end of a task.
- General - Deputising for the Security and Administration Support Officer during periods of absence
Skill levels/ qualifications/ experience/ percussive training
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Project, Word, Excel and SharePoint.
Please note the rate advertised is on a Daily Basis
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control