Up to £16.97 per hour
11 months ago
Title: Business Support Coordinator
Duration: 12 months
Hours: Full time
Rate: £16.97 PH PAYE
An opportunity has arisen with our client to provide support to the Programme mobilisation team in achieving the recruitment and onboarding of new starters to the Programme in line with the timescales of the business need.
This key role will involve co-ordination between all stakeholders involved in the induction and onboarding processes connected with bringing in new starters onto the Programme and ensuring that when resources come onto the programme they are fully enabled to commence their role in a seamless manner, by having the required facilities and IT infrastructure available.
- Working with the Functional teams to identify new starters to the business perm and sub-con.
- Identifying where internal transfers within the business are planned to take place.
- Ensuring positions exist within our HR people system (Success Factors) and the allocation of individuals to positions takes place.
- Co-ordinate induction and onboarding of all new starters to the programme.
- Identify IT requirements and liaise with the IM&T stakeholders to ensure that these requirements are met prior to start date.
- General business admin support as required.
Skills and Experience
-Proven experience in a Business Support/Coordinator role
-High level of skill in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint & Outlook.
- Excellent Communication skills
-Experience of working in and contributing to a team
-Knowledge of HR processes would be an advantage
Morson International are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control