Leeds, W. Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England
Up to £10.31 per hour + Inclusive of holiday pay
12 days ago
8 weeks plus
Our client urgently requires a Business Support Administrator/Receptionist for in initial 6-8 weeks temporary contract with a review to be made permanent, to work out of their office in Leeds city centre.
The role will be to assist the internal reception team. The successful candidate will have a professional approach to daily reception duties - answering calls, directing / diverting calls, checking meeting rooms etc.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Monitor the Reception Outlook mailbox and action as required.
- Take ownership of the meeting room booking system including support for lunch orders etc.
- Work to provide a seamless and harmonious service to the customers.
- Ensure the reception requirements are maintained and supported.
- Answer calls and support callers in obtaining the correct location for their enquiry.
- Meet and greet employees, visitors, contractors and take deliveries etc.
- Admin duties - post, book travel, some ad hoc paperwork (print, bind etc)
Skills & Experience Required
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a demanding administrative environment/ hospitality
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Must have great attention to detail
- Excellent telephone/communication skill
- Must have an analytical mind
- Ability to communicate effectively and utilise resources within all levels of the organisation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly organised and detail orientated
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and ability to prioritise
- Proven self-starter with ability to work independently and using own initiative
- Proficient in the use of PC tools, specifically Microsoft Excel