Up to £10.61 per hour
25 days ago
Job Title: Business Support Assistant
Duration: 9 Months
Hours: 37 per week
Pay: £10.61 PAYE per hour
To provide FM business support services including Facilities Management documentation, finance, project management & minor works processes and operational business management, to a specific area to support its effective functioning.
You will provide comprehensive administrative support to the Governance & Assurance and the wider WPS team and co-ordinate the processes and procedures required for the effective running of the Workplace Services (WPS) portfolio, including senior stakeholder engagement across Real Estate Solutions (RES) and supply partners.
The post-holder will be expected to work closely with the Deputy Business Support Manager, WPS management team and the wider team to help develop our culture and philosophy and provide a seamless service aligned with our customers' business objectives, vision and strategy
The successful candidate will need to achieve SC clearance before starting in this role.
- To assist the Business Support Manager in identifying and delivering the WPS training programme.
- Act as a WPS Energy Champion.
- Assist the Business Support manager in the WPS Quality Assurance Representative (QAR) role
- To drive effective and efficient communication cross the WPS team.
- To provide assistance to the wider WPS management team during their absence or during busy periods.
- Raise Purchase Order requests, and approve associated invoices as required as per the delegated authority
- Maintain an accurate record of WPS data in hard and soft copy (as referred to in the RES document creation, retention and destruction policy) as appropriate
- Co-ordinate and collate periodic WPS CSAT customer satisfaction surveys to obtain feedback from our key customers
- Support to improve and develop the WPS staff training plans and implementation of training
- Organise team training courses for WPS personnel as required
Skills and Experience Required
-Strong administration skills including dealing with purchase orders and invoices
-IT literate and accurate data management skills
-Able to work on own initiative as well as in a team environment
-Able to manage workload effectively to meet deadlines
-Hold or able to achieve SC level Security Clearance
Morson International are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.