Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive
22 days ago
Morson have an exciting opportunity for a Business Control Administrator to work for one of our Aerospace Clients based in Yeovil.
Business Control Administrator
- You will be responsible for the implementation of the planning and control processes to support the Operations Directorate.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES AND DESIRED SKILLS
- Report on schedule, including financial and contractual milestones, and cost performance for all aircraft in production providing timely information at the right level of detail for the various customers including the Clients Aircraft Centre department managers, the aircraft managers, the aircraft boards and for customers outside of the Clients Aircraft Centre organisation such as programme management and finance.
- Create, maintain and close SAP networks as required
- Ensure that all Operations network activities are properly loaded with accurate start and finish dates, budget hours and that activity is being correctly booked against them.
- Ensure integrity and quality of the schedules are controlled and timely implementations of baseline changes are made.
- Work with all of the Operations Business Control team and with other teams around the business to develop and continuously improve the planning and reporting processes in order to meet the needs of the business and standardise processes where applicable.
- Computer Literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills