15 days ago
Our client is currently recruiting for a Business Process Consultant based in Aberdeen on a contract basis.
- Working with Business focal points, System Integrator and Technical SME's to ensure successful Data Migration.
- Working with Business focal points, System Integrator and Technical SME's to ensure successful Integration between SAP S/4 HANA and other legacy systems.
- Provide consultancy services and work with System Integrator, Technical SME's and the business to ensure successful testing.
- Support Change Manager to ensure appropriate and successful Change Management.
- Status and progress reporting - risk, issues, scope changes and quality concerns.
- Monitor their progress against the plan appropriately and regularly.
- Attending project meetings as requested by the Program Manager.
- Ensure implications of new best practice processes are understood and appropriate mitigations if required are identified. To be documented.
- Ensure implications of new best practice processes relevant to Opentext are understood and appropriate mitigations if required are identified. To be documented.
- Collaborate with the various business functions and gain consensus on what data and how the data will be migrated or archived for historical access. To be documented.
- Collaborate with the various business functions, SI and IT SME' and gain consensus on what information needs to be interfaced between Sap S/4 HANA and the various legacy systems. To be documented.
- Provide ongoing consultancy service during migration and archiving of data.
- Provide ongoing consultancy services during development and implementation of the various interfaces.
- Ensure business sign off following successful UAT relevant to data and integration. To be documented.
- Weekly report detailing Contractor's progress, aligned with detailed project schedule for inclusion in larger Project plan.
- Following completion of the ERP project the ERP solution will be configured to best support the requirements of the company.
- Following completion of the ERP project all identified and required data will reside in the new ERP System.
- Following completion of the ERP project all identified data required for historical purposes will be available to the business users.
- Following completion of the ERP project all identified and required interfaces between legacy systems and the new ERP system will be functioning correctly.