Up to £8.72 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
3 months ago
Our client are a multinational electric utility company, which operates in the fields of electricity generation and distribution, natural gas, nuclear and renewable energy.
They are currently looking for a Business Planning Administrator to be based in Grimsby.
You will be required to:
- Inputting information into the Planning database.
- Sending out communication to customers.
- Responding to general Planning telephone enquiries.
- Processing planning appeal requests.
- Producing powerpoint presentations
- Collating figures for government statistics and KPI's.
- To carry out additional ad hoc tasks/duties which may be reasonably expected of a support assistant role.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of general administration
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience with contributing towards the team effort, encourage team spirit and provide assistance to others
Please note this is a contact position until 07th October 2019
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.