Doncaster, South Yorkshire
BOM - DA - DON_1570435701
8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available based in our Rail Division based in Doncaster. Vital Human Resources are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Business Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will have the capacity to manage an expanding branch whilst having the key skills to increase sales. Experience in working in the rail industry is essential. The prime responsibilities of the role include:-
- Ensure KPIs are delivered
- Report to the Executive Team with regards to budgets
- Ensure HSQE compliance
- Support vision of "Everyone Home Safe Every day"
- Ensure compliance with client and rail industry standards.
- Ensure IT system processes maintained by the branch are accurate and adhered to.
- Attend weekly planning meetings
- Client liaison and business development
- Ensure Fleet processes are adhered to
- White board briefings, tool box talks and compilation of briefing packs
- Undertake on-call duties.
The successful candidate would be offered an attractive salary package together with a bonus based on sales.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact
David Adams at David . Adams @ vital .uk. com