Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
11 months ago
- Work closely with regional sales team, collect internal and market information, support sales team enhance the business operation. Take the responsibility of regional leads generation, management and systematic operation Regional pipeline management and support regional leaders identify the sales gap and recover plan.
- Analysis business report and industry information, identify business optimization opportunity, drive and build up process to improve E2E efficiency.
- Coordinate internal and external resource, set up regional sales and SA team enablement knowledge base, improve sales and SA team capability.
- Regional reporting system setup, provide efficient reporting for decision-making.
- 7+ years experience working within a high-growth, internet or IT company, understanding of cloud compute industry
- Frontend sales experience and sales operation experience are preferred. Exhibits strong analytical skills, good data and business acumen.
- Fluent English is must, strong English and mandarin written and verbal communication skills. Able to team work with team members across regions under high-pressure circumstance.
- Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented Enthusiastic willingness to learn new technologies and space, strong pioneering and innovative spirit.
- Data analysis skills to support monitor setup and result measurement. Excel/SQL skills are preferred