£25.00 - £26.50 per annum
about 1 month ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Management Systems change Lead with our prestigious client
Main Purpose of Role
To facilitate the creation of a rationalised Business Management System (BMS), which is simple and efficient to use, generating savings within the Future Maritime Support Programme (FMSP) by:
* Engaging with stakeholders at all levels, enabling open and honest discussions.
* Plan & facilitate engagement workshops, at various levels of the organisation, to communicate progress, share idea and help problem solve issues with the business stakeholders.
* Supporting process owners in the rationalisation of their arrangements, identifying and mitigating risks, issues and opportunities.
* Support project governance and compliance requirements through adherence with the agreed reporting cycles, phase/gate reviews and project reviews.).
* Continuously communicating changes to stakeholders at all levels.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competences
Managing work packages and problem solving initiatives;
Awareness of the project lifecycle, from bid phase through to close out.
APM Project Management Awareness
Lean / Six Sigma Awareness
Implementation of change within the business
Managing stakeholders & communication
Ability to facilitate workshops at all levels, creating a common goal.
HNC in STEM / Project management subject
APM Fundamentals (desirable)
Green Belt (desirable)
ILM level 3 (desirable)
Recognising the restricted nature of the work there is a requirement for the candidate to be eligible to obtain Security Clearance for this role.