Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
Business Management Reporting Lead Role:
The primary focus of this role is to ensure that Business Operations obligations are discharged effectively and that Air and COO Board reviews run smoothly and that reporting is timely, accurate and of high quality. In addition, the Air & COO Business Operations Project Manager will place other tasks on the job holder, including regular reporting, stakeholder engagement and data collation and co-ordination.
In this role the job holder is responsible for managing the relationships between the Business Operations areas of the business, the GMD Air Chief of Staff and the Air Board, and will on occasion be required to liaise with senior management.
The job holder will report to the Business Operations Project Manager.
No direct reports but will influence an extended 'virtual' team of other Business Operations individuals.
- Act as the Records Co-ordinator for Air Functions and COO, overseeing a programme for the management of documents including its ongoing operation, maintenance and improvement. Ensure regular review timetable established with Air Functions and COO. Provide advice as "first point of contact" to their relevant department(s)/team(s) on Records Management processes and systems.
- Support the preparation of agendas, collation of material, attendees and pre-reading to enable effective Air & COO Boards and other review Ensure the coherence and completeness of the briefing packs and their validity from a governance perspective.
- Support the development and maintenance of the annual Air and COO Board schedules of meetings (calendars) liaising with the GMD Air Chief of Staff and PA for corporate dates and aligning these with Air and COO Board priorities.
- Maintain the schedule of Air Board topics. Develop the monthly Air Board agendas based on the schedule and liaise with Air Board members' PA's to confirm topics, attendance, timings
- Maintain the schedule of COO Board topics. Develop the monthly COO Board agendas based on the schedule and liaise with COO Board members' PA's to confirm topics, attendance, timings
- Support the Air and COO IBP process, including collation of material, liaising with the business on requirements
- Support the Air and COO OAS processes, including schedules, requirements and collation of outputs
- Provide support to other Air or COO Board reviews or meetings as required
- Support the Air & COO Business Operations Project Manager with ad hoc tasks acting as a 'go to' person for a wide range of general business information.
- Work closely with the Business Administration Officer on meeting logistics to ensure a seamless service
- Attention to detail and accuracy - essential
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills - essential
- Strong networking and communication skills - essential
- Numeracy and logical reasoning - essential
- Excellent reading and interpretation skills - essential
- Data analysis and synthesis of complex and wide ranging business and some technical-based information.
Interpersonal Skills - All Essential
- Able to withstand robust challenge
- Able to communicate effectively and diplomatically
- Able to influence and work with stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Able to manage "virtual" teams where a number of people are accountable to the job holder for progress on a specific task
- Able to work flexibly and proactively on a range of tasks
- Comfortable with working with senior management
- Comfortable with acting as the 'go to' person on a wide range of issues
- Confidentiality and discretion are essential
Qualifications / Experience
Experience in a Business Operations environment
Excellent Workspace and IT skills, particularly creating, updating and consolidating Powerpoint, Word and Excel documents
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.