High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Are you analytical, proactive and happy to challenge the status quo? Have you previously implemented new process or improved on existing ones? Are you knowledgeable about Lean, Six Sigma or continuous improvement? Then this could be the role for you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Business Improvement Specialist to work for a large engineering company in High Wycombe. In this role you will work across the entire business, based over several sites, analysing current processes and implementing improvements to ensure the business performs as efficiently as possible. You will be tasked with eliminating waste, improving efficiency and ensuring standardisation throughout the business.
As Business Improvement Specialist you will:
- Lead process improvement initiatives for all functions within the business, streamlining processes where possible
- Create process mapping diagrams to over see and identify key changes
- Identify innovative opportunities for long-term change, creating proposals for options
- Partner with process leaders to analyse and develop improvements
- Create, implement and monitor KPIs to ensure the business is running as efficiently as possible
- Plan and run continuous improvement initiatives on a regular basis
- Composing, updating and publishing documentation to formalise new and existing business processes
To be successful in this role you will have some demonstrable experience of successfully implementing change into a business; showing how you identified the need and then carried out the improvement works. Naturally astute, analytical and committed to driving improvement you will have good commercial knowledge being able to understand how process improvement can affect the wider business and the results it delivers. We're open to the industry in which you come from (and even the job role!) what we are looking for is someone who has transformed ways of working for the better.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join this business and have a hands-on impact on shaping their future!
For more information please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today.