Up to £35000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
20 days ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently looking for a Business Improvement Manager.
If you enjoy solving complex business challenges then we'd love to hear from you…
Business Improvement Manager (South)
As a Facilities Management (FM) solutions provider offer a comprehensive range of hard and soft services to a wide range of client sites within both the public and private sector throughout the UK.
What does the role involve?
- You'll lead the roll out of complex business improvement projects as part of our Operational Excellence Program, gaining leading-edge operational skills.
- Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practical experience you'll learn and deliver our operational strategies, contributing to the development of our existing Operational Excellence Programs that will support a more efficient and effective service delivery.
- You will act as a key facilitator for change, supporting management through transformational changes by communicating, assessing risks, evaluating potential impacts to programme delivery and recommending resolutions.
- Business processes mapping to support the identification of issues and effective delivery of solutions.
Where you'll work and who you'll work with
- You'll gain a vast amount of experience across our portfolio of clients by working on different accounts for set periods of time whilst delivering the improvement projects.
- You'll lead improvement projects supported by colleagues on each specific client account. You will also be supported by the Operational Excellence Team as well as other central teams.
Experience you'll gain
- This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the following areas; business improvement, change management, project management, lean six sigma, system development, problem solving and operational management.
- The role will gain you exposure in all aspects of Facilities Management including; Hard Services (technical maintenance logistics), Soft Services (Cleaning, Security, Catering, Front of House) and support functions (HSEQ, Finance, Procurement, IT, HR).
What you'll need
- Demonstrable experience in leading change programmes.
- Ideally proven experience in leadership of a project.
- Stakeholder management and ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills including coordination skills, good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent active listening skills and the ability to influence others move towards a common vision or goal.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to process map business operational processes and analyse to identify inefficiencies.
- Experience in an Operational Service environment would be ideal but not essential.
- Ideally Lean Six Sigma Green Belt although not essential
- To hold a valid driving licence and be available to travel and occasionally stay away when required.
We're a family friendly company with a range of benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Auto enrol pension
- Flexible Working policy where applicable and feasible
- Employee benefit discounts including childcare vouchers
- Personal Development opportunities; our appraisal process is designed to identify your training needs and the personal development goals needed to progress your career.
- Creating Balance; our steering group promotes Diversity and Inclusion throughout our business.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing; Mind is our charity, and as such mental health and wellbeing is an important topic for us. To support this we have an Employee assistance programme available to you with free advice on dealing with personal problems such as; debt, legal issues, relationships, addictions and stress.
- Charitable Giving and Community; we offer two days off per annum for you to support your chosen charity.
- Recognising Excellence; our annual Employee Excellence Awards are designed to recognise and reward individuals or teams for their outstanding contribution and performance at work.
- 25 days annual leave
- Family friendly benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Additional flexible benefits
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.